Thursday, July 24, 2008

iPhone 3G


Being a prior owner of the original iphone - this is a nice improvement. One of the things I noticed right away is how much nicer this phone feels in your hand. The old phone had that aluminum backing - which was actually a little slippery and caused me to drop the phone a few times. The new phone has a sculpted backing and is all plastic and that plastic actually seems to stick to my hand better - without feeling sticky at all. I love being able to install apps directly on my phone - without them all being web-based. Anxious for the coming months to see more apps added all the time. Contrary to what many others say - the keyless keyboard is the best. I love that the iphone has very few external buttons - all my old phones over time just had buttons break off or fail to work properly - not with the iphone - its sleek and is just awesome! There are also some iphone 3g accessories to accommodate the protection of the cell phone or improve it.

No comments: